Companion & Field Training Programs
For the family looking for a well mannered pet,we offer a variety of programs to meet our client’s unique lifestyles. From complete board and train programs that begin with a “learn to learn” puppy program to off-leash obedience, 30-day open breed courses, and private lessons for the at-home trainer.
Head Start Puppy Program:
Head Start Puppy includes:
* Crate trained
* Comfortable with the leash
* Familiar with sit and here
* Relaxed in a social and family setting
* Introduced to high-stress environments
* Exposed to gunfire, travel and new terrains
Our Head Start Puppy Program is designed to expose young minds to different exciting places while encouraging good manners.
We provide a foundation for obedience training and good canine citizenship while keeping it a fun puppy experience.
We use a reward-based training system to teach the behaviors we want to see in these very young students.
Approximately 3-4 months of age.
Companion Training includes :
* Crate trained and started on their house training
* Have Formal obedience; Here, Heel and Sit
* Fun retrieves on land and water
* Comfortable in family settings
* Exposure to high-stress environments
* Exposure to travel and vacation situations
Because we know that families are looking for a great dog with exceptional manners, we offer a unique Companion Dog Training Program.
Once our young students have mastered their formal obedience blocks, we start taking them on field trips to local parks, daycares, and anywhere we can introduce them to new sights and sounds. Our students become well-mannered, rounded individuals that take new situations in stride.
*Approximately 6-7 months of age
Advanced Companion Programs:
Advanced Companion training includes:
* Formal obedience of here, heel, sit
* Advanced obedience: extended sit /stays, down /stays, off-leash recall
* Sit before and after going through doors
* Sit until released to eat
* Fun Retrieves on land and water
* Crate trained and started on their house training.
* Exposed to high-stress environments
* Comfortable in Family settings
* Exposed to travel and new terrain
If you are looking for more maturity and depth of training in your companion dog, perhaps Advanced Companion training is for you.
*Approximately 8-9 months of age
30 -60 day Programs:
Open Breed Obedience Camp includes :
* A foundation of here, heel, and sit
* Overall good manners
*Proper behavior around children and other animals
* Field trips to local parks and trips to town
If you want to have your dog trained but you don’t have the time to do it…we have our 30- 60 day obedience camp.